Thursday, December 1, 2011

Get a room. No seriously.

Dear Homeless Guy at the Harvard T Stop,

I can't imagine how hard your life is, and I am truly sorry that you have found yourself in the position that you are in. I know that mental illness that leads to addictions is often the root cause of homelessness, and it is incredibly possible that this is the fate that you have suffered.
What I don't understand is that you constantly smell like pee and never accept anything I try to give you, whether it's money, a coffee, a bagel. I'm not trying to offend you! I'm trying to help!

What really grinds my gears, though, are the asshats that scream on the subway that they need money to get to "home". I've seen the same clowns yelling the same crap on the same trains for almost two years at this point. I'm not buying it.

Get a better angle,
Love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment